View Single Post
Old 2012-08-03, 19:49   Link #2264
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post

you're not a Violent Tsundere fans...are you ? *summon all Touhou and Natsu-verse Army*
For me no a not ^ I just like Hina.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallton13 View Post
Actually she has said it once...sort of. Poor Houki getting sake instead of water. Then confessing in her stupor while Ichika's carrying her home. I hate Ichika. Because of his super denseness he couldn't decipher her slur when she said it. Ichika can be used as a benchmark or a unit of measurement for denseness. Some one needs to make an "Ichika meter" for use when comparing MCs.

But on topic...again sort of... I really think the whole Tsundere issue needs cleared.

First, Tsundere only refers to the emotional standing and capabilities of someone. To try and compare all of the tsundere female characters is a bit much.

Second, the biggest misconception is that tsundere=S. That is incorrect. The problem here comes from the majority of tsundere characters personalities being built from being over pampered or even noble/aristocratic upbringing. Thus the reason they look down on most everyone. Their selfishness or greed is what turns them into an S. Again the misconception is present because the tsundere personality also comes from the same type of upbringing.
Summing it up, not all tsunderes are S's. It just turns out most S's are tsunderes.

IMO
First the position for most DENSE is KING Natsuru Senou from Kampfer.

I agree with you on this.