View Single Post
Old 2009-08-06, 19:55   Link #36
Nino07

She's a good kid and only wants everyone to be happy with her!
I personally like her^^ She's only doing what's right in her eyes.

She's sort of like Rena in Tsumihoroboshi-hen
While Rena was on a rampage and held the school hostage and stuff, she was only doing it because she thought that it was the right thing to do. Takano's scrapbook, her murders and the syndrome have all caused her logic to go array, but when it came down to it she was only looking out for everyone and her heart was in the right place.

Maria believes in Beatrice so she was fine with the murders cause she knew that in the end, they would all be revived anyway.

And whether or not she WAS involved with the murders (direct or indirectly), she only did it because she believed that in the end Beatrice will grant her wish. She's a 9 year old girl that is actually mature and brave enough to realize and accept these conditions. For the sake of her happiness and everyone's. You might say she's stupid for believing it but given all the fighting and tension, she still thought of everyone^^

Maria loves her family very much and only wants everything the way it was.

In the end this is still my opinion, I think she's a good kid and a very interesting character. Her logic might not exactly sit right with everyone but she's only thinking of the best outcome in all this mess.

Edit: Ah umm gomen^^;
I'm new to threads and such so I didn't know any better....

I'll take it down

Last edited by Nino07; 2009-08-06 at 20:39. Reason: Posted Game spoilers... sorry >.<