Thread: Licensed Re:Creators
View Single Post
Old 2017-04-08, 19:01   Link #51
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botan_TM View Post
I let myself to disagree a bit. Firstly, I once met a interesting reasoning. What such being could do in order to make it's existence more intriguing? There is one: make himself forgot about being omnipotent and became mortar and limited. And I can see how it can be implemented here.

Also for me discussing about fate/predestination is completely pointless. Unless method to find out a future is known, then there is no way to check, if such thing like fate exist. Assuming, that God created everything, and was able to predict all of results, in my opinion it doesn't mean a free will do not exist. Being, which exists in such world, still make their own decisions basic on facts and reality known to him, and that matters.
Your thinking too small. A real omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent god/creator does not predict the future. They decided it. A creator creates EVERYTHING, including time which obviously does not apply to them and every event that happens. This is their omnipotence. They decide what they create and this makes them omniscient. How could you not know what you're making? You're a creator and there's a box. You know the box contains a teddy bear because you decided it contained one. You decided a girl put it in there and made it happen. You made everything so its only natural you know everything. This is omniscience.

In the case of this show, the authors are the creators and the stories they write are their creations. Stories don't write themselves. The authors decide the the story and write it down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
I liked the premise since I first heard of it, so I had some high hopes for this anime, and I wasn't disappointed.

Pretty good first episode, in terms of stage setting. I'm pretty excited to see what the show will do with the themes it's presenting.

Also that ED was damn good, best this season I'd say.
That was the opening.