View Single Post
Old 2008-12-21, 10:22   Link #9
joshualimm

bad, bad episode. Very bad in fact.

The nice art doesn't help the fact that this episode was really bad.

I spent 5 minutes being annoyed and bored. That's right, I actually skipped parts pf this episode, and STILL, I was bored. As some of the previous posters may have mentioned, this episode doesnt move ONE bit. Sorry, to be honest, it DOES move, in what could be explained in one short paragraph (for me, (I can summarize the whole episode in 3 very short sentences. Probably 2 if I actually try)

I'm starting to feel that the producers' priority for the series is the "cool factor", instead of good story telling. The pacing has been pretty bad in the past episodes, but this episode simply took the cake.We get to hear Touma repeat the same philosophical BS for ~5 minutes (if you don't count the last half of the episode (which I wont, since it's got some nice FX)).

Besides, Touma's "righteous" attitude is starting to get on my nerve. It's probably just me, but when Touma tried to stop Biribiri, I couldn't help but think that what he's doing is EXACTLY the same thing as what Biribiri wanted to do for the sisters. Hypocrite, anyone?

Don't get me wrong, it is a nice looking episode. I would probably think it's an amazing episode if I were to see only a bunch of screenshots. However, that's about all it's got. Other than the art, it's horrible.
joshualimm is offline   Reply With Quote