View Single Post
Old 2010-06-21, 07:17   Link #632
GMT
Orthodox Haruhiist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
45 USD before shipping for the whole of S2? That does sound like a good deal. Depending on whether you count Endless Eight of course.
If you don't care to count Endless Eight, here are a few couple of ways to still justify the $60 $45 price tag:

- Pretend you're paying extra for the music CD!
- Pretend you're paying for a limited-edition Haruhi Suzumiya beverage coaster!
- Pretend that you have to pay for the "bonus" features!
- Pretend you're paying for super-deluxe shipping . . . they've added extra packing material in the form of a spare DVD!
- Pretend you're cool by being an early-adopter of the next greatest thing in anime!
- Pretend that you are a man/woman/child of Anime JesusGod(dess) and that the extra money you're paying is your tithe to the Lord GodHaruhi.
- Pretend you're going on the Haruhi Suzumiya Diet. Buy her stuff, and you won't be able to afford to eat as much!
- Pretend you're working for the procurement office of the CIA and you're paying for a super-secret torture device that is being included in every box of Haruhi Suzumiya 2009!

With that being said, I wonder how reliable that drop date is . . . because I'm tempted to pre-order and I'd rather not do it if they're going to kick the date down the road by several months.