View Single Post
Old 2009-12-16, 10:11   Link #1191
cubicjack
Kino fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Is that... Even fair ?

Still, it doesn't make sense for them to have Aleister fighting as a boss, Accelerator I can understand, but not Aleister... Besides, it's not like there is a shortage of bosses to be used...

...Perhaps 'Misha' ? Or Evil Index?
Well, it's post-injury Accelerator. It's impossible to beat him the first time through, but after that, you could go find a jammer and use it to temporarily disable his powers.
Back then, it wasn't so surprising for me to see Aleister as a boss, since I wasn't really up-to-date with the novels at that time, and I really thought he would get out of his tank.

And about volume 7:

The Roman church needs to show some new relics to the public every once in a while in order to attract new followers and convince people to donate, especially after the loss of their Gregorian Chant. Otherwise, if they don't show something new every once in a while, people would just think "that's all they have?". And the best place to gain new followers is a place where there are very few of them, and Japan satisfies this criteria. The Book of the Law was transported to a museum in Japan for this purpose.

And yes, Ursula appears to be able to decipher it early on in the volume, but later.....