View Single Post
Old 2013-02-07, 07:06   Link #1154
Tchadnis

I truly don't see why everybody complain about Ise way to be now ? i mean come on it was stated at the beginnings that Ise is hot blooded , since volume 1, when he went to save Asia , each volume when he had to go save one of his friend he did something reckless, he went into JGD when he thought he lost his friend, there for i don't see the problem .. Ise is stupid , he is hot blooded but that why he is fun, it part of his character.. in fact you could say because he care so much about his comrade that why he is so powerful... just think about it , if you were sitting in a RG , since the beginnings your value is too high to go out ,your Junior was getting beaten, your friend fought their a** off to wound a strong opponent for your sake, then on top of it one of the stronger piece of Rias the Queen get beaten up..; honestly guys , step in Ise's shoes a sec , I'm fine with general criticism about a character when it well needed but when it merely turn around something pointless it's harsh... would a killer warn his opponent saying "Hey i am going to kill you , you should protect yourself...."
Ise isn't perfect he has a lot of flaw , but his friends are his power , because he has friends and because he care for them so much that why he is strong.. Ise by himself is weak , even with SG BG, Ise would still be weak without his friends and lover...