View Single Post
Old 2010-04-16, 21:44   Link #69
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
In fact, that was nothing. The tails appearing, that's what's not supposed to happend, that's when the Kyuubi takes over. It first happened in the valley of the end when Sasuke kind of broke Naruto's neck with some technique. Hachibi can use the techniques without his skin getting terribly burned and all that stuff. In fact, 2-tails shared the same fate. When she fought Hidan and Kakuzu, she just exploded in rage. That's why she was nowhere near her village and easy prey and that's why her name hasn't been named back when they talked abouit those who could control a bijou.
Not so sure about the two-tails...
She claimed that she lured them to those sewers because she wanted to trap them and keep them from escaping... never made clear if she actually lost control... furthermore, "powering up" and becoming "enraged" look VERY similar... A reason she would not be named as a controller thought could be that she never gained complete control, only partial control... she could go as far as a partial transformation but she never did a 100% manifestation as Killer Bee is able to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Justifying his survival against Hashirama, he may have used Izanagi once. This stands because by sacrificing one eye, he can't control MS as well, so his power diminishes, being just a shadow of his former glory.
I used to like the inazagi theory, but the problem there is the fact that the technique only lasts for a very short amount of time... even if he used it to fake his death, the fake body would have disappeared and Hashirama would have known he wasn't dead...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rei Kaiga View Post
nd i know this might be dum but i looked at the pictures posted up above on this page and i think that maybe it could be Danzo and the Danzo sasuke fought was a fake as we know that Danzo's implanted sharingan is in the same place as tobi also danzo has only one sharigan just another theory
So when tobi took the corpse back to his secluded later to take out the sharigan he was just acting for himself... all alone...
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote