View Single Post
Old 2018-08-17, 18:09   Link #1620
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Thanks for the heads-up, Superbia.

Just got done reading it.

In that part where the girls' breasts got pressed onto Yuu's back. He mentally sighed when he noticed that Lisa and Ariella were clueless about it. He's lucky, though; both because of the sensations on his back and because Lisa and Ariella didn't notice (imagine the drama that would've happened if they had). But then we see that Kili had pressed hers onto him on purpose (as expected from her ). I liked what Yuu said to her when she asked, "Fufu, how was it? Did it feel good?".

Anyway, the info we got about Ether Wind and the astral lifeforms is good. We also got to know about how exactly "Golden" Phoenix defeated Ragnarok originally. Good information and all. Interesting.

I'm not sure how to feel about Kiskanu defeating Atlantis and Atla's grudge over it. Atlantis was the 2nd Dragon, and because of that it had to be defeated. But on the other hand, the humans living back then and their civilization got wiped out. I have mixed feelings. Although if all humans got wiped out that time, how did the 8th Dragon come about? That, too, was civilization and technology, created by humans, right? Some humans should've survived so that more could be born later, right?

And Mitsuki has Dark Miyako with her. Yuu and the others are worried that she has no means to fight back against the astral lifeforms since she doesn't have Ether Wind, but what they don't seem to know is that Dark Miyako has a means of fighting them (doesn't she?). They saw them leave together, so they should know that Dark Miyako is with Mitsuki right now.