View Single Post
Old 2012-08-29, 10:16   Link #20
Neki Ecko
Dancing with the Sky

Send a message via Yahoo to Neki Ecko
I have to agreed with GDB about this, Ryan isnt stupid about Homosexual ISSUES but he is still going to follow the GOP way of thinking about that. But I look at it alittle bit and I am shocking to see so many people wants Romney as President, with they call him a true leader for this country. SMH

Obama wasnt perfect and he had a divided Congress to deal with (Even with Romney, it will be the same problem if Dems holds on to the Senate but if GOP is Majority in the Senate, oh boy) but he did what he could have done as president but Romney a true leader for this country, please.

Quote:
The New York Times had a brilliantly written intro to an article about the platform updates. They talk about "one party" stating to be inclusive of people whose primary language is not English, who wants to be more energy-efficient via public transport, and who recognizes differences of opinion over abortion, and then "another party" defining English as the only language, wanting to put the Ten Commandments out in public, and saying that abortion is never permissible. The shocker line? The first party isn't the Democratic party - it's the Republican party from about 30 years ago, right before Reagan was elected. Amazing.
I read that, I cant see how they changed so much from then to now. I dont what happen to them, maybe it was the Tea Party or something else. Heck, I was looking at that platform they had yesterday about bring more blacks to GOP and I wonder "Yall had them for many, many years ago so why did yall lose them"? At the end of the day, I dont Romney isnt going to get those minority votes and if Romney doesnt get that Indy vote to swing to his favor, then he has problem.