Thread: Crunchyroll 86 TV anime
View Single Post
Old 2021-05-11, 17:32   Link #449
Arya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
*shrugs* Since I really appreciate dialogue-less manga (eg. Gon) and "all-action, dialogue-less" segments in movies (eg. the climactic battle in Predator which was 90% dialogue-less, etc), I couldn't help but hoping that we can get something like that with the Legion once in a while when they revealed the "brain-scan" plot point. Just my preference.
I get that, I was just pointing out that this seems to be the narrative approach they choose so far. I too hope they will open up the focus of the story. I'm looking forward to it, they can't go with it for much longer I suppose. Even if I appreciate the close focus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
I don't think it's so much that Shin is always right so much as he and Spearhead, from their perspective on the front lines and with their abilities, have a better perspective and insight into what's going on than Lena would from her position in the Republic (but it's through them that she's learning what's really going on).
Yeah, I know that he has the favorable perspective so to speak. It was more a general feeling about him. (And it wasn't meant as a critic btw).

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Arya is offline   Reply With Quote