View Single Post
Old 2017-09-12, 16:19   Link #522
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Me personally I think Green/Raven+/TA/QR/decent DEF mages are just too good as anti-meta units right now, but if you have fully outfitted a Boey, Merric, and FRobin with them, then go for it.
I agree that they're good, but good lord I Roy is almost as rare as Hinata for me. Only gotten 2, one of which I fed to Nowi right when SI came out. So at best, I can give it to one of them. My Merric is already 5-star (and +ATK), but... he's Merric. My Boey has a meh/bad IV (+RES/-DEF), and FRobin would cost a ton of feathers between her own needs and the Gronnraven+.

Maybe if we get an Infernal tier Robin in the next Robin run, I might just make a 4-star+5. Maybe. That's basically a 5-star, but with the option for cheaper upgrades in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHism View Post
Now I got a +hp and -atk brave Roy. Lul.
Oddly I feel that my minus -spd Roy is better. 43 speed with darting +cav is still enough to double most of the game but 54 atk with hone cav might not be enough to proc heavy blade on infernal ghb or TT. I can always give him life and death I suppose but not sure if he wants to be squishy.
The more runs of this Tempest Trial I do, the more I realize how doubling 39 speed (base 34 + 6 from Hone Cavalry + 4 from various Swifts) isn't cutting it. There's too many 40 and 41 speed enemies I keep encountering. I'm almost feeling like Darting Blow might be the way to go, as LaD still misses 41 doubles.

Just not sure if this is isolated or if this would carry over to Arena and the like as well.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote