View Single Post
Old 2012-05-11, 00:03   Link #28742
Wanderer
Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifloon View Post
You know, I had a thought about the commonly accepted Episode 5 theory the other day: how does Krauss' disappearance and red-confirmed death tie into the 'farce set up to make Natsuhi reveal Kinzo's death' theory?
Yeah that red has never sat well with me. Only recently have I started to form an idea of EP5 that incorporates it in a way that grants me some satisfaction.

I've been looking at EP5 differently lately, ever since I noted that Erika had explained to Battler exactly what she expected would happen after the gold's discovery would be revealed to the whole family (although instead of the contents of Erika's predictions, we readers got the Kinzo vision instead). I'm beginning to think that the fake murders were as much for messing with Erika (like in EP6) as they were for messing with Natsuhi. The conspirators may not all have had the same agenda. An example scenario would be: there are people (say Jessica, Battler, Krauss etc.) participating for the sake of screwing with Erika; then there are people (say Eva, Rudolf, Kyrie etc.) who play along with the anti-Erika game, but actually intend to somehow use the game to corner Natsuhi; meanwhile someone (say Yasu) is secretly real-killing the people who were hiding somewhere for the sake of the murder ruse.

Something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomAvatarFan View Post
How can this tie into an accident theory I wonder...
Yasu survived and was in some way culpable for the accident. She expressed her guilt through fictional self-vilification.
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote