View Single Post
Old 2008-01-31, 12:12   Link #216
toxic_trance
~Anpan~
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usuratonkachi View Post
toxic-chan, you sound like a married woman complaining about her husband neglecting her... Feedback comes when it does, don't worry. Hey, you know how little review we writers get??

Cheer up! Keep drawing! ttyl
hehe true..I never thought from ur point of view. But this case was almost like the Husband forgetting the anniversary. Quite an effort went into the last few works..and was lookin forward to some replies.

Neway..will stop being a spoiled brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by geki~ View Post
Yep I'm in second semester now
I'm studying IT, not a very common thing among girls :P

I know what you mean about the feedback tho D:
By IT you mean the software aspect of Computer Science???. Quite the boom now. You will have a lot of good opportunities in the Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
First, the feedback. I really like your Claymore pages, they look almost like the real thing. Overall your art has improved a ton since you first started posting here.

Second, about the quoted passage. To be honest, it's not an artist versus artist thing. I wish my thread got half the attention some other artists get, but then again, I barely bump it lately because I've been so busy with other projects. Even now, most of my time on Animesuki is spent browsing, sporadic posting, and managing the sig competition.

I really would like to post more in everyones threads with feedback and c&c, but lately it just hasn't been possible. All I can say is that I have been browsing and enjoying seeing everyone improve and when I find the extra time, I let them know that by posting.

That's just my angle, and I won't make excuses for anyone else, they have their own reasons for where and when they post. But I'd hate to see you get discouraged and not post your work so I wanted to let you know that people are seeing it and appreciating it, even if they can't comment all the time.

That goes for all the thread owners here.
Well, I m sorry. Its just that the latest works were very special, (although I will say that about all my works >.>) and since I saw no feedbacks..i guess I just had to rant a bit. But its out of my system and gone. Its really nice to hear that people frequent through my thread and know how much I have improved or changed.

From now on Yorishku Onegaishrimasu~ ^_^
toxic_trance is offline   Reply With Quote