View Single Post
Old 2009-04-21, 14:23   Link #1119
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
What a great episode it proceeded pretty much like how i envisioned it and i was not disappointed. Welkin was hilarious as usual and i love how everyone underestimates him. What i also enjoy is how he underestimates himself but still manages to pull a ballzy tactic that wins the day, captures an important strategic position while at the same time quelling the resistance to his command within the ranks.

Alicia's facial expressions just have me rolling. It was a given that she would be assign to Welkins unit much to her dismay but i believe she is finally coming around to Welkin that his outward appearance does not match his brain power the guys i super smart and thinks outside the box which is what allowed him win. No one else could have thought of this plan but the tank also helped.

The regular military made a huge mistake positioning their their troops and Tanks directly across from an entrenched enemy. The enemies tanks could fire on them before they even got into a position to return fire. The river crossing and battle reminded me of one Alexander the Greats campaigns when he invaded India. Misdirection and Misinformation on how many troops and tanks were actually attacking them. The tactic showed what happens when an enemy is confused and caught off guard. The fog was the perfect cover for the attack very nice episode and some cool tactics to boot.