Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll iDOLM@STER the anime (and spin-offs)
View Single Post
Old 2011-10-07, 20:09   Link #1076
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Hngh...HNNNGH-!!! *huff*huff* phew, almost passed out from the awesomeness of "CHANGE!!!". LOVED it. Not only the song itself is awesome but the animation too. I especially loved Chihaya's scene with her child-self singing behind her...cute. But not as cute as Yayoi and Iori in the OP.

Haruka's disguise is so cute. She actually looks good with glasses. And wow...look at how full the board is filled up, I'm surprised they just didnt buy a larger one. LOL. BUSY, BUSY, BUSY. But you'd think they'd atleast splurge enough money to get those fancy prints done on their windows...just how long are they going to keep the "765" written with tape?

(o.O)? Oh? Yayoi with her own cooking show!? WIN. And to top it off she starts right of with "Uh-Uuh~!", and right after I said we werent getting enough of that. I'd watch every episode of her show...and I'd learn to be a better cook, its win/win.

Mmm...delicious fruits. *stares at Miki's melons* Huh, what? No, not "those" melons silly. ANYWAY, they kinda just brushed off any additional comments whatsoever on Miki calling Producer-san "Honey" huh? Whatever.

...THEY HAVE COME!!
Spoiler for ITS THEM!! The Puchi Masu!!:

...BandaiNamco is sure full of themselves. *Points to the "Namco" signs* (=3=) -3

Oh, Koyasu...uh, I mean Kuroi, you evil bastard. I dont know if he's worse in the anime or in the games. LOL. But seriously what "exactly" happened in their past? And does Kotori-san have any part in this? Looked like she knows something...hmmm

Lets just sit back and watch how 765PRO will overcome Koya...Kuroi's evil schemes.

Last edited by shinku no kage; 2011-10-07 at 20:36.
shinku no kage is offline   Reply With Quote