View Single Post
Old 2007-03-27, 14:55   Link #39
lommm
l'homme de lommm

that's true. i would argue that there's more evidence for Yumichika being bisexual than there is for Ikkaku being bisexual or even straight for that matter.

though i would question whether Yumichika was obsessed with Orihime or just plain jealous because Kenpachi and Ikkaku were devoting so much attention to her and completely ignoring him. and for a true narcissist it is the worst thing ever to find someone whom you believe to be more beautiful than yourself. if eats away rather quickly at your self confidence. ...er... not that i would know, hehe.... i just .... er... guess...

nonetheless, i see your point as valid.

i would add the following to your tiers:

1st level:
Kon>Rukia

2nd level
Tatsuki>Orihime
Ishida=bounto chick

3rd level:
Ganju=Hanatarou
Yoruichi=Kuukaku

and with the gay/bisexual characters, i think everyone has forgotten the male convenience store manager who had the hots for Ganju...

and even though it's off topic, i would add that Karakura SUper Heroes is canon. There is lots of information within those episodes and omakes that is used in other episodes which are canon. and there is really nothing in those episodes which conflicts with anything that is canon.

btw, did anyone see the bishounen sexy jutsu technique that kishi put in the latest chapter of naruto? i'm waiting for the day when KT does the same type of thing in bleach.