View Single Post
Old 2009-01-05, 18:17   Link #174
destiny4everlove

Episode 13

-Watching Taiga waiting for her father to call her or appear in the school was so painful! That’s why a parent should never break a promise to his/her child or promise something he/she is not going to do. Poor Taiga!

-Ami, “the punisher” was very sexy indeed! She even had a whip!

-Taiga’s father is the worst!! He is such a coward!! He broke both of his promises to Taiga; 1) his promise of going to the school festival and 2) more importantly his promise about living together. And he didn’t even have the pants to face Taiga in person or send the text message to her, he asked Ryuuji to apologize to Taiga in his stead, no wonder Minori despises Taiga’s father. Poor Taiga, she was so looking forward to both of her father’s promises.

-I don’t really think Ryuuji supported Taiga with her father stuff because he was selfish. I think he did it because he truly cares about Taiga and wants to see her happy, so he did what he thought was best for her a.k.a help her reconcile with her father.

-Taiga looked so beautifully cute as an angel!

-When Ami called Taiga’s father to come up on the stage and there was no answer my heart stopped and I started feeling so sad for Taiga.

-Watching Minori crying and clapping with all of her might broke my heart! Minorin is so awesome!!!

-I loved how thanks to Ryuuji and Minori, all the school started clapping for Taiga and shouting words of encouragement to her.

-You gotta love Taiga for what she did in this episode! I loved how instead of crying because of what her father did to her she decided to be brave, face the crowd and continue with the show. She is very brave and amazing indeed.

-Yay! Taiga won the contest!

-Ryuuji waiting to go to Taiga’s side so badly because she was alone was so sweet.

-Loved the race!! It was the best part of the episode IMHO. It was funny, it was cute and it was so touching!!

-I don’t like Taiga’s dad at all , but I’m so glad that Taiga has great friends in her life.

-Maybe I’m wrong, but I kind of get the feeling that Taiga sees Minori as a mother figure...

-This is a first for me but I’m having such a hard time choosing only one pairing to support in this series. I like all of them!! Taiga x Ryuuji, Taiga x Kitamura, Ryuuji x Minori, Ryuuji x Ami…mmm…now that I think about it…I guess the pairings I don’t like are Kitamura x Minori, Kitamura x Ami.

I can’t wait to watch the next episode!

Thank you so much for my beautiful avy and my amazing sig, TheEroKing!!!