View Single Post
Old 2010-07-05, 02:37   Link #12829
Judoh
Mystery buff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeckledorf View Post
Yet again, there can be co-culprits and it is not an established fact that there is more than one murderer. So, yea I would say you are hellbent on pushing your theories.
And what is a co culprit exactly? Another person who murders? Or someone who gives a key and ends up being a murderer by helping them? Either way your a murder. Again if you think one person did everything in this story there is no helping you.

Quote:
So, if I am to understand your last point correctly, you believe that Umineko no Naku Koro Ni is written based on what you think? That is a rhetorical question, save face and don't even answer it.
No what I am saying is that fan involvement affects the way the story is written in one way or another. These games are based on speculation by the reader. If nobody made a Natsuhi culprit theory we wouldn't have Bernkastel suggesting Natsuhi had sex with Kinzo or Erika cornering her. We also wouldn't have theories about fake deaths or aspects of a characters personality being confirmed if there was no fan speculation. It's not about what I think it's about what the fans think. Speculation by the readers and how that affects the story is the basis for both of his games.
Judoh is offline   Reply With Quote