View Single Post
Old 2012-12-28, 22:41   Link #827
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Last episode still had some nice stuff. I especially liked Ana kissing Akiko
I'd say that's proof that Ana also swings both ways, just like Arashi, and that she's attracted to Akiko. She doesn't call Akiko "bishoujo" (beautiful girl) for nothing.
After she kissed Akiko, she stopped holding her skirt down, and as expected, the wind flaps it up, and Akiko gets to see below it. I think that was fully intentional by Ana, to say to Akiko: "Look what I have to offer. This could be yours!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
OH COME ON! You have got to be kidding me. This is complete bullshit. Yet another series who shies away from actual incest. There is nothing taboo about non blood related incest, and therefore it has no appeal whatsoever. It's even worse in Akiko and Akito's case since they have spend most of their childhood apart. This "twist" really pisses me off to no end. Screw that fake incest crap. If you don't intend to write incest, then don't advertise your work as such.

Akito's justification for not telling Akiko the truth doesn't even make sense. What brakes? She is already actively trying to get into his pants while thinking he is her brother, revealing the truth to her is not going to change anything at this point. In fact, it may even turn her off since I suspect the fact their relationship is forbidden is part of what makes her lust for her brother so much. The news would totally crush her and make her reconsider her brocon.
I'd say it really *does* hold her back. While she's actively trying to seduce him, she never gets too aggressive and never crosses the line.
If she knew they're not blood related, she'd most likely hit on him much more aggressively
The main reason because he doesn't want this is because he's gay. He never showed any interest in any girls, and there's really a broad range to choose from: age-wise, from the loli to the older women, blone, brunette, black-haired, small breasts, medium breasts, big breasts...
So he doesn't want her to hit on him more aggressively because being hit on by girls makes him uncomfortable. He talks about protecting her from all factors, including him, because if she hit on him more aggressively, he would have to repulse her more aggressiley, and he might even lose it and actually hurt her in doing so, and he doesn't want to risk that. He still likes her like a little sister, even if they're not related.

About the writer avoiding taboos - I see it quite the opposite. This series not only has one, but even two girls who are at the very least bi, but I think they're even lesbians.

Arashi seems to think that if she pretends to aggressively pounce on males, no one will think that she's actually a lesbian. However, she's all talk, but never actually acts on it. When she gets to be alone with him, with the others outside, she doesn't try anything, but does that tea ceremony instead.

Ana has never shown any attraction to Akito in the first place. She seems to think of him as a nice plaything, or someone that is fun to have around, but never tried to hit on him or anything.
Her kissing Akiko in the last episode and intentionally letting the wind expose her lower parts to her but not holding her skirt down were a clear sign as well.

Akito finally is the first gay main character in such a series I can think of, and being gay is even a much bigger taboo than being lesbian. As said above, he isn't attracted in the least to any of the girls. He's ok with simple friendship, but that's all there is.

That makes three homosexuals, in a single show. That's quite a lot.

Finally, I really do hope that there's a second season!
I need more Ana!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
In other news, a special came out and it has the girls mud-wrestling naked (and it's uncensored). I highly recommend it, guheheh~
Sounds good. I'll really have to watch it then