View Single Post
Old 2011-05-20, 21:11   Link #42
dragon132004

Okay, first thing first, this episode was Hilarius! A clear and blatant case of harem comedy done right. That's hard to find and, quite frankly, I did not expect to find it here at all.

Second, I guess Shiroyuki qualifies as a genuine Yandere now. Kinji doesn't answer some texts and so she attempts to murder the first woman seen in his presence. Yeah, there's not much else I can call that, even if it is being utilized more comedically than seriously.

Also, Shiroyuki used the kusarigama properly. You almost never see that happen in anime, and I wasn't exactly expecting this show to start suddenly adhering to realistic weapon applications. Still, pretty cool.

Now finally, I have grossly misaddressed Aria's character. She earned a hell of a lot of points with me today. Thus far she hasn't really shown us that thinking is her game, but today she had it in spades. Apparently, after seeing enough of Kinji's behaviour to fully grasp the patterns that have presented themselves thus far, she spotted the abnormalities and researched what possible mental conditions this could be, coming to what was actually a remarkably sound conclusion.