View Single Post
Old 2007-12-20, 21:39   Link #129
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongod86 View Post
I gave this a little more thought and is it me, or is Hallelujah the general human subconscious in that when it comes down to it, we know we come first and do whatever we see as necessary to achieve our goals, and if it comes to us or our morals, eventually our morals will give way.

Hallelujah seems to be creepy because that is the unabated human subconscious IMO...that selfish take-what-you-want type, and the reason we all act like Al rather than Hal is social constraints rather than us being generally chummy folks.
It seems to me that (based on whatever they did to him) Halleh is the real personality...Alleh is just an escape or doorway if you will from the primal nature of his true self...His true self (The lab-rat brain-raped soopa-soldier) is the "dog-eat-dog" psyco-maniacal being...So in a backwards kinda way the "evil" subconcious created a kind, yet heavy-hearted personality which is the only way to keep the true-self at bay (until he is ultimatley needed, hence him being the true-self)...I think the Alleh that will be most productive would be a complete 50%-50% combination of the 2...As it stands it seems the light side was created to keep the dark side at bay, however not the other way around...So it's not a case of the light side being the host, but rather it's just a dam that stops the river of "darkness" from overflowing...

Atleast I think...