View Single Post
Old 2009-08-14, 12:06   Link #3075
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Age: 30
how do you call this in English?

Spoiler for image:

in our country we call it a brancard, but is that what you call it in English also?
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote