View Single Post
Old 2010-03-21, 04:55   Link #97
Sol Falling

Holy fucking shit. 72 pages. That was awesome. I love it when awesome mangas have long chapters.

I love Mikazuki. I love Anima. I even love the two little girls at the end too. And Irenicus is right, both Yuuhi and the princess were freakin' badass this chapter too. The way he ended the fight was amazing, and then the payoff was just LOL. Can't get enough of this manga.

With regards to the tenth golem, I don't think that was a fakeout. That really was a shit-ton of them there, the knights definately would have had trouble with them. The fact that Samidare was able to take care of them all like that is really just a reflection of how her power really is earth-shattering. I think if you look at it that way, with the scope and the knights just standing there in awe, this is when you realize that she really is just huge. Like, the earlier recent examples with her splitting the clouds in the sky with a finger and the shockwave of her punch in the ocean being mistaken for a nuclear explosion test were already freakin' awesome, but this was when it began to really sink in. Samidare is going to smash the earth apart with her bare fists--it's not the giant hammer, it's her very own hands.