View Single Post
Old 2006-12-10, 06:53   Link #23
Xrayz0r
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bijuu Killer View Post
I'm not talking about power difference, but elemental justu.
Dude. Don't use that cheap way to try and talk your way out of this.

You said: a Wind jutsu of a higher level would only make a Fire jutsu of a lower level stronger.

Facts say: that is wrong! I repeat: WRONG! Haha.

Yamato mentioned that wind would make fire stronger ONLY if both jutsu are on the same level. Thus, if Naruto's jutsu is at any level higher than whatever Katon jutsu Sasuke uses, he will NOT be making the fire stronger. Instead, he will simply overpower the jutsu.

Quote:
Sorry, it was, and apparently you believed it.
Hey, kid.

It was never stated that only Yondaime and Jiraiya know Rasengan. In fact, that is a super bunch of crap that I laugh at because it was made up by someone who's trying to talk his way out of something.

So far as MS goes.... hahaha, you just go and provide me the manga page where it says that only Uchiha can obtain it. Haha.

Quote:
You seem to have missed how Kakashi is a true genius, that he is called the copy ninja. And of course he know "how to do this thing". It was his idea in the first place!
Haha.

You never cease to astonish.

K lemme explain.

Kakashi, has already TRIED to do this. He has tried countless times and considered everything he could possibly come up with, and in the end couldn't do it. Now Naruto came up with some kind of trick, probably the only one, and even then he admits Yondaime would never be able to do it that way, let alone himself.

Genius only goes up to a certain point, lol.

Kakashi is a genius. He started investigating what he managed to copy (yes, I said copy) from Itachi and found a way to use it as well, without having to fill any requirement.

Beforehand, he KNEW he was able to do such a thing, and then he decided to also TRY it. (meaning, he knew his level of "genius" was high enough for him to develop that jutsu, unlike this time)

This time, he HAS tried it, and is totally convinced that he will NEVER be able to do it no matter how long or hard he tries.

That's some large ass difference. And unfortunately for you, it won't work out.