View Single Post
Old 2013-04-27, 04:18   Link #3935
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

I'm really looking forward to LovelyxCation 2, even though leaving the MC's name out (due to the insert-your-name style) during voiced dialogues with the main heroines before the relationship has deepened or with other characters felt at first very awkward. I haven't checked the current jp. impressions, but I hope there's no fiasco-drama like they did in part one with Yuni-chan . Koibitogokko done wrongly, imho.

Otherwise, I've been passing time with Pastel Chime continue. Character-wise, Yuuki is only so-so, but the girls are quite likeable. First time I've seen a cat marriage . The battle system is a-okay, nothing really new to see. Making Yuuki priest-class turns him later on insanely overpowered except of maybe two types of enemies on the deepest dungon floor who can withstand the strongest priest spell "Mercy". The best of all, you can save a bit money as you don't need weapons for him and with a bit of luck can use the equipment from chests to dress him for more defense; the priest class hasn't much HP.
The bad? You are pretty much forced to take Natsumi if you choose a main heroine other than Lucy because scout skills are mandatory for dungeon exploration and progression.