View Single Post
Old 2010-10-07, 12:48   Link #426
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falkor View Post
...on the other hand, I loved Manami :3; and loved her very few seconds on screen. I think she might become my favorite character in the anime as well, since I loved her character in both the light novel and Drama CD. she reminds me a bit Aoba Tsugumi; and she has a particular charm for being your "very normal" childhood friend. Manami :3...
As you probably know, Manami is played by Satou Satomi (Ritsu in K-On, Rimu in Kiruminzoo, Aria in Seitokai Yakuindomo):

I thought she did a good job, too. She used her "four seconds" very well, sketching in a character who was both normal and individual at the same time.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote