View Single Post
Old 2011-12-24, 14:28   Link #109
Xeones

Like Kaioshin said... this episode was exellent for the standarts that Guilty Crown has shown so far. We got to finally see some character development (at least for the main characters) and some pretty interesting reactions by Darryl and Dan (the guy used an epic "falcon punch" to save Haruka... please God don't let him die).

Also, the "real enemy" finally was revealed... Although I felt that it was a bit to early for such apocalyptic event, it can be a very good tool to improve the overall quality of the show and develop the characters even further (always hoping for the best... that's me). Just hope they don't turn the second half of the show into some sort of "I need to save Inori" 11-episode saga.

I know some people may get angry at me for this... but honestly, I don't see neither Gai or Shu as good "leader-type" characters (I know that it's debatable, but that's my personal opinion). They both have leadership qualities (in their own way), but I've got to say: Yang Wenli and Reinhard, you guys are sadly missed.