View Single Post
Old 2012-12-25, 11:16   Link #9256
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa547 View Post
It'll be great reading material at Samsung.
Here in the comment section :

Quote:
Apple was a great gig - until they replaced a fantastic management team who was immersed in Apple culture with a manager that they hired away from "The Disney Store" (who literally told me that as far as she was concerned the bottom line at HER Apple store was 'how many Minnie Mouse pj bottoms you can sell). I watched as "good" management was stripped out of the store and replaced with 'retail experienced' managers who didn't have a clue about what Apple was all about. Then systematically, great employees either walked or quit. Or . . . in my case . . . were fired for trying to keep the ethos alive. It was sad really.
Samsung would go down the same road once another company creates another "in" thing.

Welcome to the modern tech sector, those toys are no longer machines to be rigged and discovered for other functions, but simply for showing off.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote