View Single Post
Old 2010-03-30, 13:20   Link #247
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

I.... slowly losing patience on getting Nanoha DLC without buying Lyrical Box the more I stare at this.... Mostly because if I get Signum, then I won't have enough to get another DLC 'til I/friend goes to Japan. ._.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayate22 View Post
Lighting Blade Assailant...hmmm...I usually just refer to them as being Dark Material usually but...-shrugs- it works with the 'dark versions' of the three mains. Well this is going as I thought it would be translated to. I didn't think I would be this good with vocal Japanese now...hmmm -strokes Asian beard for a bit-
Y'know, I've never really thought of them as Dark Material, like with Dark Pieces. I just thought "Material-[letter here]", rofl. I'd rather call Material-S "Starlight Destroyer" 'cause I think it sounds cooler, but typing Material is so much easier. ;-;

But uh, just glimpsing through the corrections. orz for skimming. Does Material-L really talk that formally? 'cause hearing her gives me this sort of tomboy/slang vibe. Material-S is all polite, so I'd expect to hear her talk like that. Material-D is something I forget and don't want to remember. Scary, scary! ;_;

And then there's just really minor stuff like:
Fate-chan still has Arf....!
Most of all, Fate-chan is a stronger girl than she believes herself to be.

You still have Arf... !
But most of all, you're stronger than you think you are.

- I understand that Nanoha is really saying "Fate-chan", but it's one of those repetitive things that gets a little argh. Or I've been editing too much doujin.

Aah...In a way, this is a relief.
The real Fate-chan would never say that.

- lol, I don't know why "this is a relief" caught my eye. I'm probably over-thinking. Was thinking something like, uh...
Ahh... In a way, I'm relieved. or even Ahh... I'm sort of relieved.
The real Fate-chan would never say that.

やっぱり英語は難しいなぅ。

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote