View Single Post
Old 2012-06-08, 15:18   Link #31
rpapo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Looking forward to more of the manga and started reading the LN but only got through half of the ch1 atm.
Seems I find reading novels on a computer screen isn't to my liking as I do with an actual book in my hands>__<
You can download an EPUB or MOBI version of it, if you prefer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade82
the most interesting part for me is Banri's ghost that narrate the story. Its a ghost of his dead body from the future or just his floating memory from the accident one year ago???
He insists he is Banri from before his accident, and carries all the memories from before that time. He has a slightly different personality from the present Banri, a little more masculine and at the same time more carefree and more wise. Nice paradox, that.

From what I understand, there will be a short time in the fourth book where the two will be reunited for a while, but for now the present Banri fears the return of his memories, because he fears his present self will effectively die.

The first direct reference to Banri's accident will appear in the next manga chapter, but there are no strong references to Banri's Ghost in the manga until perhaps chapter seven, unlike in the LN, where Banri's Ghost introduces virtually every chapter and finishes out the book.

Last edited by rpapo; 2012-06-08 at 15:19. Reason: More info.
rpapo is offline   Reply With Quote