View Single Post
Old 2012-11-25, 11:49   Link #495
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Well this is.....interesting.

From Muv Luv Alternative Chronicles

While i'm still upset over the fanfic for including the Gundam SEED cast, i'm impressed of the author for his work. Especially this large group he's bringing together for the next chapter.
Guh.... I know I ... had.... a ... high.... resistance.. in reading fanfic but.... man this hits critical level in a way.

I don't like oc characters that stands too much in the way that the original characters are being ignored.

I tried to read it up to chapter 5 terminal and still trying to read it but my verdict to it comes when.... gundam from seed and gn drive comes into play........... the f*:0 when I realize that the guy collins guy has the same name as the author.... man.... it felt like the author insert himself on the story to save the world. I would love it if not for the overly perfect guy.

I hate kirito for this reason.

DON'T LIKE PERFECT MC!!!!!

This one felt the same when I read the armored core crossover with muv luv but at least adler is a character I would love to bash and hate that I ended up managing to read the story but this one...... ugh........ I .... will..... try........ to persevere in reading it........ but darn to many plot holes and mystery or just darn plot holes that I can't understand and I would like an explanation.