View Single Post
Old 2012-12-12, 10:08   Link #22
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Hm, so they were flying. This explains how they can be there before anything is over.
Though Dressrosa still needs to be very close; only minutes have passed since they got ordered to fly there and even with high speed it should take a while.

Was there EVER a need to doubt that Dofla's crew would reach PH before the Straw-Hats left the island? Personally, I'm not the least bit surprised that the both of them arrived at the time they did.

Anyways, as expected, Baby-5 is the thread's hot topic at the moment, but I'm pretty much in the minority of those who's more interested in Buffalo (who is NOT the loli from earlier. Yes James, I still remember our previous chat about that ). Cuz hey, now we've got some weirdo who has the power of flight AND wind! Seems like a pretty powerful combination to me. And as a member of Dofla's crew, he should be no pushover in a fight either....

But going back to Baby-5 for a bit: As strange as this may sound, I think she would actually be a more suitable opponent for Franky than just about any of the other Straw-Hats. Mainly because the both of them are weapon users. Maybe the maid even has her own mecha transformation.....