View Single Post
Old 2009-02-10, 22:26   Link #1309
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeX-kun View Post
lol, it's funny because it's actually you that haven't backed up anything with evidence, just "logic." I'm bringing the damn anime as my evidence and even then you can't admit that I'm right, you can't even admit that I could be partially correct. You're just twisting the scene in order to make it look like I'm the one in the wrong here, the scene shows you the proof as clear as day buddy. Ranka was there to ask Alto for the favor and she wanted Alto to help her but he refused and was going to take a shot at Ai-kun when Brera came dashing in and knocks him down, just look at Ranka right after that, she's confused and surprised because he showed up. Ranka was not expecting Brera to show up and when Brera wants to know her desire, she says what she wants to do. Ok so if their plan was so well "orchestrated" as you say, then how is it that Brera doesn't even know what Ranka wanted to do? C'mon, and I'm the one in denial? Right.
Gah, I got up again from bed for an entirely different reason ( wanted to check if there was any update on the THORA releases for ep 15-16 ), but I couldnīt pass up the chance to check into the thread.

Okay, from the top:

- Ranka, from what I can see, does not show surprise that Brera is there at all in the park, but rather is surprised at his violent behaviour towards Alto.

- Brera asks "What do you desire" after pulling the knife on Alto. That is when she goes "Eh?". Itīs pretty clear that he is asking her if he should kill Alto, and I supose that wasnīt what she expected.

- She then goes into her monologue about what she wants to do ( the stated goals of which are "Bring Ai-kun back to his people, because he just molted and is innocent"... even if she had the deeper goal of finding a way to communicate with the Vajra, that was a pretty damned stupid thing to say to Alto at this point ). This monologue is clearly directed at Alto. Because Brera already knows what her wishes are. Her subsequent tears come because Alto wasnīt the one to go along with her insane plan.

And, again, how exactly do you explain Breras plane being there? Do you honestly think he piloted it there without Ranka having noticed? Please.

Back to bed now, this is getting really too late.