View Single Post
Old 2010-02-21, 12:21   Link #16604
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
that battle was one of the few highlights of the series. the rest was was a failure, it was one of the few chances they had to get rid of kira in gsd. i was all for kira in GS but he just was annoying to step on shinn and steal the show. the final gsd battles were flashy but nothing else aside from some stupid moves ie stopping the sabers with hands o.O. half the time i was bored to death in gsd for GS reused scenes but thats a whole different novel to explain.
Same here. But when they condensed it, I kinda felt the whole story got better, as for enough to perceive it as an acceptable continuation for a great series. And well, my love for Freedom remained since the last show, but I somehow longed for something newer and better. Impulse almost did the job, but they had to spoil it. But regardless, I still love the designs of model kits in the series. Hence the SEED Master Grades I count among my absolute favorites, next to Zeta's titan color mkII and Hyaku Shiki. My first 00 has yet to be revealed. i somehow feel prone to grab MG Exia... but I guess I'll wait till I deal with my NG 1/100 Designer's color Cherudim and HG 1/144 trans Am Cherudim, as well as the white Gouf Ignited of Yzak. Just cannot wait