Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2011-12-09, 10:06   Link #21387
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
You don't need to worry, thats something Ikeda definitely will not do, something like that is just terrible, so not cool...

We are going to see a very happy Moka X Tsukune ending, unless Tsukune turns out like Issa and decides to have all the girls, and thats become a possible ending to since the girls have decided to stay with Tsukune, mostly Mizore, Kurumu and Ruby, i wonder about Ling-Ling Wong though
Honestly, based on Inner Moka's character development so far, do you think that she will share Tsukune with the other girls ?

After all, chapter 23 quite obviously pointed out her feelings on that matter, and there has been nothing suggesting that Inner Moka's point of view on the matter of polygamy has changed...

@Alhazad2003

On the matter of Alucard, I might add that allowing him to awaken, even if Tsukune and the rest of the gang managed to escape from Fairy Tail headquarters in one piece would effectively neutralize all the chances of achieving coexistence between humans and ayashi, since let's face it, if Alucard attacked and destroyed one of the human cities, not only the entire world would learn about the existence of monsters, but also assume that all of the ayashi have hostile intentions against the human race, which would lead to an outbreak of a full ayashi - human war, since even if some of the ayashi races wanted to achieve coexistence with humans, they are obviously going to counter attack in the fear of being wiped out by the humans.

Furthermore it would turn this series into a full blown shounen, since I doubt that Tsukune and the rest of the gang would be able to enjoy a peaceful life at Youkai Academy, with a full blown war going around them, which would definitely make R+V less popular then it currently is.

Of course, there is still the possibility that Alucard's awakening would cause the Fairy Tail HQ to crush and fall into the ocean. but that would be a pretty anticlimactic way of dealing with him - the same could be said about Alucard being weakened to the point, where the current Tsukune and Inner Moka would be capable of defeating him and since I can't find any logical explanation on how they could prevent Alucard from wiping out the human world in the instant, when he is going to be awakened, the most logical thing that the author could do (in my opinion) is not allow Alucard to be completely awoken, either because Tsukune is going to appear in time to interrupt the ritual or because of some other reason (in my opinion, the most logical thing that would destroy Gyokuro's plans is the fact that Tsukune also has Moka's (Akasha's ) Shinso blood in his veins)

Last edited by Chris38; 2011-12-09 at 13:45.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote