View Single Post
Old 2012-10-15, 23:20   Link #52
grey_1960
Annie Leonhart

^“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Brains to me is very important. Look at Sengoku he orchestrated the Marineford War and he played dirty. He almost broke the pirate alliance by just attacking the New World Pirates and left the White Beard Pirates unscathed. Akainu at the same time fooled Squard into stabbing his captain over the same illusion. White Beard broke the illusion by giving the pirates a way out and letting them decide for themselves what to believe. Sengoku also suppressed the full might of White Beard's quake fruit by using Ace has a shield. Towards the end of the Marine Ford War Akainu could have killed Ace with brute force but he went after Luffy knowing Ace would take the blow. Another example is Vergo, he used the heart on Law the first time they met in this arch without hesitation. The second time he showed Law that he was capable of taking him on easily even if he did not have the heart. People like Law and CC live by manipulations and tricks, that is all they have. For People like Akainu, Sengoku, and Vergo manipulations and tricks are an option. But If they have too fight for their appointed goals they can carry themselves. Looking at this arch none of them are guaranteed wins but by looking at facts and patterns the odds are increasingly growing against Law and CC with every chapter that passes.

Shichibukai
Looking at Croc, Moria, and Law, I think Croc from what I have seen is the only one of the three who deserves the title. Hopefully Moria comes back stronger, before he was a bitter pirate haunted by his past. So was Croc but his performance at Marine Ford was impressive and it seems that Luffy has renewed his passion. I hope he is doing well after the two years timeskip, I like Croc. Has for Law in the beginning I was impressed that he got the shichibukai title but has time passes in this arch he doesn't really seem to be representing the title really well.

Last edited by grey_1960; 2012-10-15 at 23:44.