View Single Post
Old 2013-01-24, 18:01   Link #20
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
I don't know if I can watch this any more, I feel sick.
That crossed my mind quite a number of times, but in the end I always come back for more. Urobuchi is just that good at making people come back and watch.

Slowly Makishima is shaking the foundation of human society, wonder how long it'll take for crimes to spread.

I thought it was a bit too fast how Kogami found out the helmet trick, but if the helmet always scans the lowest Psycho Pass, Tsunemori would be the perfect target.
So Kogami's Psycho Pass is 282, if the helmet does scan the lowest pass, Masaoka's would be above that? The Dominator probably didn't go the Eliminator mode because it thought the target was Kogami, a member of Public Security.

Makishima needs to improve the helmet, since Kogami&co will analyse the helmet and update Sybil. I think Makishima will discover a way to copy and save a Psycho Pass, without needing to scan other people. He'd downsize the helmet to maybe a bracelet or necklace.
Can't wait until they're allowed to carry actual firearms in case of an emergency.

Makishima shows off his martial prowess, I expected him to have a few accomplices in hiding. Based on the opening song, I hope he and Kogami will have some epic close combat one day.