View Single Post
Old 2013-04-12, 18:09   Link #32114
AuraTwilight
The True Culprit

Send a message via AIM to AuraTwilight Send a message via MSN to AuraTwilight
Quote:
on wanting yasu to be happy:

“Ryukishi: I think for that her, who lived for love, at the moment that was fulfilled, her life was fully completed. That’s why to preserve that feeling perfectly for eternity, so that no one could destroy it, she just wanted to quickly seal herself in the catbox.”
What the hell is wrong with this man?

Quote:

on battler’s favorite sport:

“Battler: My favorite sport is probably dodgeball. If there’d been a club for it, I totally would have joined. But hey, my hands are still in pursuit of certain spherical objects even now! Ihihi! Chasing these balls is fine even if I get hit in the face!”
Battler is gay: Confirmed.

Quote:
what subjects are tough for lion at school?

“Lion: I like most subjects, but probably the one I like least is English. It seems my pronunciation is too native - my classmates laughed at me, which was a little uncomfortable. I’m also skilled at cooking. Gender equality, after all. I think that regardless of gender, one should be able to stand in the kitchen.”
Lion is a dude: Confirmed.

Quote:
“I was surprised there was so much interest in talking about Will yesterday! So here’s one story with Will. Initially, at the end of EP 7, he was going to be consumed by the cats to let Lion escape. And then in EP 8, he appears as Bern’s piece, Black Will! …I had that sort of idea, but then Battler’s role would have been eaten.”
Damn yo how come all the Black pieces have to be evil and shit? That's racist.