View Single Post
Old 2013-02-13, 01:15   Link #5902
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper View Post
Are you referring to where exactly? Their SEED Orb infiltration as spies?
I meant everything from when the Archangel entered Orb to when it left Orb.
Quote:
Except during that point, it was already at the end of the series.
I don't see how that would matter.
Quote:
Also we are arguing about how easy it is to take over Orb just for teh lulz, without the urgency of imminent invasion. It's funny how the series paints Orb as some kind of untouchable country (given the facts I have pointed out earlier and how it is implied), but gets easily overwhelmed in 2 - 3 episodes, max.
Orb is powerful, but not powerful enough to deter an attack from either the EA or ZAFT if given a reason. In SEED, that reason was the mass driver for the EA. In Destiny, it was Djibril for ZAFT.

The exception would be in the case of the Archangel, where Athrun realized that ZAFT didn't need to attack Orb to get what it wanted: the Archangel. But this depends on the options available and the type of leader who is in charge.
Quote:
SEED had everything going for Cagalli, heck, she was a heroine of that war. If any, it should give cause for people to support her, as well as being Uzumi's daughter. However, we didn't see Seirans doing anything politically noteworthy until they sided with the EA. Given the 2 year gap before Destiny, the Seirans could already have completely taken control of the Orb Union and would have already forced Cagalli to marry Yuna if they were so completely in power at that point. They still waited for 2 damn years to be in a position where they can easily tell Cagalli to accept their terms.
The Seirans can't take full control because the authority is shared between the ruling families.

As for marriage, we don't know what's going on there. Maybe they had to wait until Cagalli turns 18 to have the wedding.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote