View Single Post
Old 2006-12-06, 18:36   Link #1
Gundam Zero Force

What Anime Character(s) Do You Resemble?

Just wondering If anyone here resembles/looks like/acts like any anime Character(s) in real life??? And when I mean Looks like and acts like you don't do it purposley but it is who you are and that chacters acts just like you do. I checked to make sure there was not a thread already like this . . . . if there was I am sorry in advance . . . I searched and did not find one like this

Amazingly, no ironically, Gudnam Wing is my Favorite Anime more than likely becasue I resemble 3 of the characters in the series . . .

Duo - Whenever anything serious happens I am always cool with it and I don't get into a panic but instead just deal with it.

Heero Yuy - Before I even saw the series I was quiet like him . . I saw the series and I was like "he doesn't talk much or smile in public much . . . just like me"

Relena Peacecraft - no not her crazy side or total pacifism . . . her kind gentle side, I tend to forgive people when they do harm to me and I won't give up miy values so easily like she doesn't either.

so there is the low down on me and resemblances . . . I'm sure as I watch more Anime I will find better characters I can relate to even more but this is the closest for me . . .

So who do you resemble??? Also the character does not have to be one that you like either, just the closest resemblance to you.
Gundam Zero Force is offline   Reply With Quote