View Single Post
Old 2012-03-19, 00:18   Link #24
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

oh my... although I planned to be part of 10 voting points giver's spree... looks like we already got 1 9 points and 1 7 points

beautiful!!!! even since I read the spoiler from everyone here, I already imagined this episode will be an awesome climax
J.C. Staff usually mess up with novel adaptations' anime but right now, they clearly has done a very great job

so, first Yuji explains his true intentions and his true plan. Just like we discussed before, Sairei no Hebi is quite concern about the flow of unbalance power from Xanadu. Since they already know the true nature of Reiji Maigo (wow! it can contain those unbalance power!!! awesome), they execute their plan to create Xanadu. Shana is completely speechless because all of her effort seems useless...

Then, Johan and Pheles' plan are disrupting Flame Haze and Bal Masque's plan. For Yuji, he lost his sensing power and for Shana, she lost her chance to use Shaher. Creation of new hybrid existence is bigger issue than Xanadu's creation... Let me guess, inside that bottle is Pheles-Johan's child and Yoshida will be the mother... xD xD xD

But, the turnout point is when Flame Haze's rules are still there when Xanadu was created. Just like Margery said, their effort give them a luckiest ending... With this, both of their goal has met. Bel-Peol is unsurprisingly loyal with his General... I respect her now...
Ribesal really loves his Jagger, eh?? is he a Shotacon while his general (Sydonay) is a lolicon?? lol...

RIP Hecate
Yuji and God of Creation really form a close bond... now, their bromance must be ended... xD
"A human who even use God to fulfill his wish"
even Bal Masque give a lot of respect to this Mystes....

Last, RIP Khamsin
looks like he isn't alone in his dying moment. Why don't you confess, Khamsin????? T__T
one minute silence for this guy.... I'll miss his 'Rocky Gundam'

episode 24 will be anticlimatic... Yuji is really in disadvantage position and a death flag already put on Sydonay. Last battle will be completely battle between Yuji and Shana without any Flame Haze and Tomogara's stuff....

aaaahhh!!!! one more episode.... >.<
I need OVA... lol

10/10!!! that's all
and 10/10 for Deathscyther's summary