View Single Post
Old 2014-01-13, 23:44   Link #13
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

How old is your little brother?

Here are some anime that I think you and your little brother might both like. They are good quality animes and they all have a "13 and up" rating according to the DVD cases so they can't be too risque.

Last Exile
Gurren Lagann
Mai Hime
Scrapped Princess
Wolf's Rain

Kino's Journey is good quality and is only TV-PG.

Utawarerumono is good quality and doesn't have much in the way of nudity and perverted stuff. You might see mild nudity in a couple or few scenes, but it is only rated TV-14 (and only because of some significant violence in some scenes). The mild nudity doesn't show private parts.

Mai Hime has some mild nudity and some risque material (I mentioned this one already; up above), but it is rated "13 and up" and I don't remember the objectionable content being all that bad. It has a pseudo-sequel called Mai Otome. Skip that one. It has more perverted content than Mai Hime and one episode (I think episode 4, iirc) might make your mom flip if she saw you and your brother watching it (it kinda parodies tentacle rape [the series isn't rated R, though, it is tamer than that]). On top of this, I find Mai Otome to not really be good. Mai Hime is really good, though.