View Single Post
Old 2012-04-24, 17:24   Link #172
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dracorax View Post
In which volume did Haru (chrome disaster) fight green grande.

If the summary of that volume isn't posted here can somebody post it then please.
That's Vol9. If there are English summaries I don't know where they are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
question about CD. When did Haru start controlling it? and in vol 07. The weapon the destiny and the infinity? who holds the infinity? and also in vol 07. The one in the illustrations. Is that chrome falcon's past? who was also the another loli elementary girl which looks like owns the miko avatar? and why was Haru and Taku fighting again? when did Haru learn new skills. Like the lasers.
Haru started to get control over it in Vol9, working together with the Beast inside CD.
7 treasure, I'll repost the bit I had earlier:
Spoiler for 7:

The girl:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
The girl is Nega member Shinomiya Utai AKA Ardor Maiden. Her power is purifiaction.
If the illustration you're talking about are these:
Spoiler for size:

Then yes, they're from Chrome Falcon's past.

Haru learned Laser Sword to fight Dusk Taker. He learned another version, Laser Lance, during Vol8.

Taku and Haru fought because Taku got infected by the ISS add-on, and he wanted to be killed off by Haru before he goes mad (ISS add-on is like a pseudo CD part, makes the user go berserk but allows the user to use Incarnate System attacks 'Dark Blow' and 'Dark Shoot').

On a side note:
Spoiler for Imperial Palace, Final Dungeon:
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote