Thread: Licensed The Breaker
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-01, 20:08   Link #2178
Airaku
####

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure-Priest View Post
It would seem everyone's forgotten that "Doc" moves faster than Shioon, has better knowledge of the area, and has a rather significant number of SUC followers with excellent views of all the exits and the surrounding area.

Running away is not an option.

Shioon saw an opening, and took it.

EVERYONE calls Shioon an "idiot," but he's actually quite sharp. If it wasn't for his "mad lunge," Sera would never have had the opening she needed to throw "Doc."

Shioon's greatest advantage is that people ALWAYS underestimate him.

I'm sure he's thinking up something that will render the "eye-shine" moot.
I don't think anyone was calling shion “stupid” because he didn't run away. Running away would actually be stupid for a number of reasons. The idiocy is that he rushed in without a plan. If he had actually seen an opening (as you say) then why was he stabbed and nearly killed almost effortlessly. Also, I find it hard believe that having Sera save him from the death blow was somehow part of his master plan. He did not see an opening. Is it even possible to see an opening at that distance and when you have no idea what enemy's fighting style is like? Not to mention, doc was the one who announced his presence, he didn't run into them while sleepwalking. He was ready for them, yet shion ran straight in screaming bloody murder. If shion had been more cautious he would have found out doc had some knifes up his sleeve and likes to stab people with them. Instead, he went right at tiger mouth and nearly got his head chewed off. If it weren’t for Sera he’d be dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure-Priest View Post
That's not what Sera said.

Sera: "Here I thought he was an idiot, but he's actually very smart."

NAIVE, yes.

STUPID, no.
Oh, he has a wonderful brain, but he keeps forgetting to use it. I'm still holding onto some hope that he'll get his shit together. But recently he keeps letting his emotions take over his better judgment and frankly it's frustrating as a fan. I’d be a lot more forgiving if I wasn’t expecting so much more from him.

Airaku is offline   Reply With Quote