View Single Post
Old 2007-10-08, 07:31   Link #52
Tsukou

I'd hafta say I agree with the people saying it wasn't bad, but it wasn't great. Considering I watched, and by watched I mean skimmed through, the movie a couple nights ago, I thought the recap was just a waste of time >.>; or at least from my perspective. Sure we need to look back a little, but meh.

The OP is good at least. Yuji still appears mixed between what to do with Yoshida and Shana, while Ike seems to express his feeling to Yoshida. Either way, I wanna see how Yuji turns out, as well as Yoshida. And yea, I'm miffed too at the plot hole with the whole, "not remembering what Shana said" issue.. I mean, we got the words from Yoshida, but so why can't Shana be remembered too.. Oh well, maybe it's dealt with in the manga, but I haven't read it.. so..

Animation wise it definitely went up a gear. I can see why people would vote high, but animation alone still isn't enough for me. And Shana's english part still sticks needles in my ears..

All in all, while this second season is something to look forward to, I'll have to wait till episode 2 to really get into it. Right now.. Gundam 00 definitely seems the most fun.