View Single Post
Old 2009-09-30, 22:30   Link #92
BashZeStampeedo

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Well I guess she didn't consider it so serious that she couldn't knock him around a little. Maybe she has put serious as the level he was hurt in the first season where he actually lost consciousness due to blood loss. At least he wasn't stabbed this time around.
I think so too. Besides, although she asked him to be greedy and selfish, she can't just reward him for it. His greed and selfishness resulting in an act of open defiance and was an attack on her status as alpha, after all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attoney View Post
Man, Lawrence sure had it rough with the girls in this episode. First he got slapped by horo, then Abe tried to stab him multiple times. Got his face smashed by a hachet knife. Got punched by horo on the same place where he was hit with hachet knife. Then got a kick from horo, and then he was dragged though the streets by horo. And he endure this all in a single day, while wearing a smile on his face.
Our man Lawrence is clearly a bit of a masochist, and Abe and Horo seem to have a bit of sadist in them (Horo especially). I'd say "nudge nudge, wink wink" but I'm sure Eric Idle would have me shot :S

Seriously though, I'm impressed with how routinely he takes Horo's physical abuse and turns it completely around on her. Sure he got a slap, vicious punch to the face, and kick to the chest. But he openly defied her authority, forced her to continue traveling with him knowing that he loved her, dared to "kiss" her, and showed her how foolishly and unfairly she was acting in the first place. I'd say Horo got off far worse than he did this time around..