View Single Post
Old 2008-02-18, 01:00   Link #75
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post
Wait, so instead of simply leading Nobuse on she's suddenly doing this out of kindness, and to give the guy a wake up call? I can't see how he's been obsessive at all, he honestly loves the girl, things like taking her shopping or having a sweater knitted for him are per usual for going out in this situation, aren't they? I didn't exactly see him plaster photos of her all over his room or erect some awful shrine in his closet with strands of her fallen hair.

It's fair to say that he's caught on now, and doing his best to 'fix the situation', but before that he wasn't really given much of a sign that she was all against continuing the relationship. We can say she did, but we're sitting on the other side of the fourth wall, so that's a bit unfair, now isn't it?
I was not refering to her being kind when she more or less dumped him, but all the times before when she didn't even though she had no feelings for him. She didn't want to break his heart, aka kindness.

And yes, Nobuse loves the girl, and Ai sees that which is why she didn't dump him before, again kindness, but, honestly, she just snapped.