View Single Post
Old 2010-07-10, 03:52   Link #2407
Piroko
Unknown Sleeping Youkai
*Fansubber

For olympian819:
Yeah, last week, selkirk and I spent one day at the Sino Plaza (Or "Center", both work), where I blew all my money on the stuff you see in that picture. :P

Minus the SW manga and the two SW calendars... Those were (late)birthday gifts he promised to mail over to me, but never did, so he gave them to me when we met up. :P
So unfortunately, we didn't get any SW merchandise there. ^^;
It was mostly a Touhou splurge, since he knew all the good shops in all 4 floors of the Sino Plaza.

I only have the Miku Impacts album that I bought there, but I plan to get the other album soon too. And the Nyantype that I purchased in Sino Plaza, I believe was about $90-something HKD? It was last month's, so it wasn't the $105 that was priced for this months, and not the $80 HKD for 2 months ago.

To make this post more on topic, bombyethan1000, I hope the above answers your questions! Sino Plaza 信和廣場 is where I got most of the stuff, and 聯合廣場 is a nice place too. There's an ANIMATE "space ship" store right near Sino Plaza that was a lot smaller than I expected, but it had both the Strike Witches fanbook and Fumikane's artbook from some time ago.

bombyethan1000, maybe this might help in your shopping endeavors? http://www.78dm.net/sj/xianggang.htm

But I think we should get back on topic here. xD
Piroko is offline   Reply With Quote