View Single Post
Old 2012-06-28, 13:19   Link #121
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Unbelievable.

Ezelcant is responsible for the Vagans' suffering? The guy lost his own son, and is dying. How can he be selfish and out of touch with his people? He is obviously not fighting for his own personal ambitions or future...What is he fighting for if not to help Vagans in their plight?

Quote:
completely ignoring things said in the actual show
funny coming from you, someone who has ignored pretty much everything that's been said in the show judging by your comments...

All some of you seem to care about is the goddamn colonies that he blew up...seriously get over that already. Besides, we could argue that those people's blood is in the hands of the cowardly federation officers who would rather save their hides than risk their lives to save civilians like that guy from Gen1. Ezelcant gave them the chance to save themselves, a chance that Grodek took, but others may not have...

and LOL @ Ezelcant eating lavish food. All I saw was SOUP and Pizza, there weren't 5 different kinds of meats, or any fruits, vegetables, and such on the table. That's hardly a lavish meal. It was properly presented though, but it wasn't anything out of the ordinary. The food they serve in the Diva is a hell of a lot more varied and lavish and what Ezelcant eas eating..